Why it is essential to keep your personal information up to date
In today's fast-paced, high-tech world, updating things online has become a part of everyday life, from social media posts to installing the latest operating system or app. But there's one type of update that remains largely overlooked - updating our personal details.
There are times when updating our personal information doesn't matter. But have you ever wondered what happens when the Scheme wants to get hold of you to alert you about important information, but can't reach you or your beneficiaries?
Updating your personal details ensures that we have the correct and latest details for you. It speeds up handling everything from authorising hospital admissions to paying claims. It helps keep you informed on important membership and benefit related information.
How to update your details online
- Log in to www.libcare.co.za using your username and password.
- Click on the MY DETAILS tab.
- Then click on Update contact details.
- The website will send a one-time password (OTP) to the email address we have on file for you. Enter the OTP and click on SUBMIT.
- Check that your personal, contact and address details are correct and update anything that has changed.
- Click on Submit to save your new details.
And you're done! Now you know you won't miss any important messages.
If you cannot access our website, you can update your details by calling us on 0800 12 CARE (2273) | Operating hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday |or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.