Libcare digital card at your fingertips
We have introduced a new, digital membership card. This means you now have access to your membership details on your smartphone or smart device (Android and iOS).
This is a safe and secure way to store, access and view your details. The digital card serves the same purpose as the plastic card, except it is always with you and contains your most up-to-date membership information. You can use your digital card at any healthcare provider as proof of Libcare membership.
Why use a digital membership card?
- You no longer need to carry around a physical card.
- It's easy to access using your smartphone.
- There's no risk of losing your card.
You run a lower risk of fraud as you use your log-in details to access the card securely.
How does the digital card work?
It works in exactly the same way as the plastic card. You can use your digital card whenever you visit a healthcare provider like a doctor or pharmacy. They can use the details on the card to confirm your Libcare membership.
To use the digital card, you must be registered on the Libcare website. You will use the same username and password as for the Libcare website. If you are not yet registered, register now.
How can I add a photo to my digital card?
When you upload a photo, you can choose to use a photo from your mobile device's photo library, or take a new photo with your phone's camera.
The photo needs to meet the following criteria:
- The image must be only of the member for whom the card has been created. No other person is allowed to be in the image.
- The image must be clear and needs to clearly show the facial features of the member.
- The image must consist of the member's head and shoulders only and must fill more than 80% of the image, leaving very little background.
- In the photo, the member must not wear sunglasses, a hat, a wig, face paint, or hold any object that covers the member's face.
- The image may not be edited.